Smart and Skilled Funding – NSW
Smart and Skilled supports the skills development of the NSW workforce to meet the state’s future demand for jobs. Workers and employers in NSW have a range of government-subsidised programs to choose from.
- An entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III.
- Government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas.
- New entrant and existing worker traineeships from Certificate II up to Diploma level.
- Funding for part qualification or pre vocational programs.
We can help you determine what funding you could access to assist with your training. For more information call our office on (02) 4961 0016.
To be eligible for Smart and Skilled Funding you need to be;
- 15 years old or over
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) students, students with disabilities and their dependants may qualify for fee exemptions when they enrol in Smart and Skilled training. Students receiving Australian Government welfare benefits and the dependants of Australian Government welfare recipients may qualify for concession fees when they enrol in Smart and Skilled training.
Smart and Skilled Fee-Free Scholarships are available for:
- young people who are eligible for a concession fee (aged between 15 & 30)
- young people who are or have been in out-of-home care/ social housing (15-17 years old and currently in out-of-home care or aged 18-30 years old and previously have been in out-of-home care)
- people who are experiencing or have experienced domestic and family violence and their dependants.
For more information about Smart & Skilled funding click here
Payment plans are available to assist with your course fees.
Tenders and Grants
To assist our customers to access affordable training we are constantly on the lookout for funding opportunities through state and federal government tenders and grants.
To keep in touch with what is new and available give us a call or sign up to our mailing list to get all the information.