Affirm Your Management and Leadership Potential
Be Qualified with your Diploma in Management & Leader With Only One Day per Month
A BSB51918 qualification will provide you with the skills and knowledge to lead a productive team and organisation or section within an organisation. Have the techniques to provide leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Learn the ability to display initiative and judgement in
- Plan, organise and evaluate you and your teams’ workload
- Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- Inspire and motivate your team with confidence
- Increase your responsibility and contribution within your organisation
Career Opportunities for the Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51918)
Career opportunities for attaining this qualification can include:
- Shift/Duty Manager
- Team Leader
- Care Manager
- Service Manager
- Operations Manager
Register for our Next starting date:
- Wednesday 12th June 2019 – One workshop per month face to face (Employment Based)
- 1 day face-to-face Warabrook Training Facility for 12 months
Smart & Skilled Funding Available
NSW Government Smart and Skilled Funding is available to help assist.
Essential Skills and Training Are Committed To Your Course Completion
- Experienced Trainers
- Interactive Learning Classroom
- Support Officer
- Phone, Email and Video Support
- Administration Support
- Dedicated Career Path Sessions
Want to Discuss Your Career Path Options?
Book a session here for a one on one career path discussion, appointments available face to face, phone or video conference.
Download the Diploma Flyer for more details
To Register for June, Diploma Start Date contact us via Phone or Enquire Now
- Essential Skills Training & Recruitment
Unit 1/3 Warabrook Boulevard,
This course is also available online. Enrol at anytime! Students can submit/upload their assessments via our online learning management system. Support will be given via ZOOM web conference sessions and/or monthly phone support with a dedicated trainer.
There are no pre entry requirements for this qualification. However it is recommended that students have either;
BSB40812 Certificate IV in Frontline/
BSB42015 Leadership and Management
or other relevant qualification OR vocational experience.
On completion of this qualification you may like to further your education and job prospects by completing any of the following qualifications.