This 2 hour workshop is designed for community service workers who would like a broader understanding of medications commonly used in aged care and disability services.
This course will cover:
- Common forms of medications
- How medications work Medication effectiveness
- Systems of delivery Scope of practice and accountability
- Potential risks, adverse reactions, side effects
- Storage and Procedures Administration and distribution
- Reporting incidents and errors
Presented by a Registered Nurse and Trainer & Assessor from Essential Skills Training & Recruitment.