Palliative Care for People with Chronic Disease and Dementia
This program is designed for support workers in the community services sector and focuses on:
- Implementing and sustaining a Palliative Approach in residential and community aged care services
- Advance Care Planning – supporting and documenting quality of life choices
- Practical Pain Assessment, evaluating and reporting efficacy of interventions Common Symptoms seen at end of life with advanced chronic disease and/or dementia
- Medications for symptom management at end of life, Morphine titration and delivery options.
- End of Life Pathway – benefits, limitations and practical application Challenges in Care – The futility of trying to hasten death under family pressure
To download flyer CLICK HERE
- Friday 13th March, 2020
- $231 per person
- Essential Skills Training & Recruitment
Unit 1/3 Warabrook Boulevard,
This program is also available to community services organisations on request. For more details or to get a quote, please contact our office on (02) 4961 0016.