Complex Care Needs in Disability
This training is aimed at support workers in community services to assist with caring for people with complex needs in disability.
This program will cover;
- Enteral feeding – types, diagnosis needed, physiology, feeding / supporting, nutritional needs, role of multidisciplinary team, supporting & troubleshooting.
- Bowel management – anatomy, Common bowel problems, the neurogenic bowel , autonomic dysreflexia, goals of bowel care, methods of bowel evacuation.
- Epilepsy – physiology of epilepsy, types of seizures, management, documentation, and medications.
Complex Care – Download Flyer
- Monday 6th July 2020
- $231 per person
- 9.30 am to 3.30 pm (morning tea & lunch included)
- Essential Skills Training & Recruitment
Unit 1/3 Warabrook Boulevard,
This program is also available to community services organisations on request. For more details or to get a quote, please contact our office on (02) 4961 0016.