This qualification will provide you with the skills and knowledge to prepare you for a fulfilling profession as a disability support worker. It will allow you the opportunity to provide support to individuals with an intellectual or physical disability, having the ability to empower individuals to be what they want to be.
To achieve this qualification, the candidate must have completed at least 120 hours of work as detailed in the Assessment Requirements of the units of competency.
Career opportunities for this role include:
- Disability support officer / worker
- Residential care officer
- Senior personal care assistant
- Lifestyle support officer
- Behavioural support officer
- Wednesday 14th August – Part Time (2 workshops per month over 6 months)
- Essential Skills Training & Recruitment
Unit 1/3 Warabrook Boulevard,
A competent level of literacy and numeracy is required to complete this qualification.
Full course cost – $5,000
NSW Smart and Skilled Subsidised – $240 up to $2,320
VIC Skills First
* Payment plans are available
On completion of this qualification you may like to further your education and job prospects by completing any of the following qualifications.