This qualification provides you with the skills and knowledge to those that are looking for a career in Leisure and health. It will provide you with the foundations to design, implement and evaluate leisure and health activities.
Career opportunities for this role include:
- Activities officer
- Community leisure officer
- Diversional therapy assistant
- Recreation activities officer
- Thursday 20th June 2019 – One workshop per month (Employment Based)
We accept cyclic enrolments for the flexible delivery course. Students can elect to study the core units via correspondence or via our online learning management system. Compulsory attendance is required by all students for the practical units;
- Week 1 of 2 practical units – 1st, 2nd, 3rd October 2019
- Week 2 of 2 practical units – 19th, 20th, 21st November 2019
- Essential Skills Training & Recruitment
Unit 1/3 Warabrook Boulevard,
* Travel to be organised by student at their own expense. Students will be supported by ZOOM web conference sessions and/or monthly phone support with a dedicated trainer.
A competent level of literacy and numeracy is required to complete this qualification.
Full course cost – $5,000
NSW Smart and Skilled Subsidised – $240 up to $2,320
* Payment plans are available
On completion of this qualification you may like to further your education and job prospects by completing any of the following qualifications.